Welcome to 1941 Montague Street...our Featured Property of the Week! Move-in ready and priced well at $225,000.
This charming starter home is move-in ready and located within walking distance to Regina's Cathedral area grocery stores, shops & restaurants, parks, and easy access to downtown and Lewvan Drive. The main level features a 3-season porch, living/dining room and kitchen leading out to a large cedar deck and fenced yard, perfect for summer entertaining! The upper level includes 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Room for up to 3 parked vehicles via the laneway at rear.
This home has received extensive renovations/upgrades from 2008-2014 including:
- New cedar siding on exterior with new eaves & downspouts installed
- Exterior walls and attic filled with blown-in insulation
- Entire South wall of basement re-poured with concreteNew exterior stairs at front of house
- 20 x 18 cedar deck built off the back of the house
- All new energy efficient windows and exterior doors
- Fence at back and 10x10 shed - Spring 2012
- New High Efficiency Furnace
- New interior doors, casing, baseboards
- Some upgraded electrical with new breaker box
- New washer and dryer
- Sump pump
- Baseboards and crown moldings in living roomHardwood refinished and/or installed throughout
- Fridge stove, microwave, back splash, kitchen sink
- Sink, bathtub, shower, tub surround, 6-litre toilet installed in bathroom
- Fresh paint throughout
Short possession is available so you can kick off the New Year by making this lovely Cathedral classic your new home! Check out the listing details & contact us for more information and to schedule a viewing:
If you are looking to make a move in the Regina area, we are your Trusted Regina real estate team and we are here to help with all of your real estate needs.
Happy House Hunting!
Karin & Jen